Why We Exist...Why Get Involved?
WE EXIST TO ADVANCE GENDER BALANCED LEADERSHIP
- We believe that better decision making, economic sustainability and a happier society will exist by leveraging 100% of the world’s talent.
- We are creating a movement of people who aspire to accelerate the current pace of change towards gender balanced leadership.
- We exist to connect people via our unique global network, inspiring the leaders of today to create exemplary leaders of tomorrow.
- We create an environment where you, the members of the PWN Global community can support one another, embrace new skills, learn to speak out on the topic and create sustainable action plans. Why? Ethically – we know it’s the ‘right’ thing to do, and Financially – it’s the profitable thing to do. Remain competitive, be better. Join us!
- Leveraging 100% of the world’s talent will result in better decision making and a economically sustainable, happier society. We aspire to accelerate the pace of change and to inspire our community to embrace new skills, support one another and put reforms into action.
WHO WE IMPACT
YOU - women and men, your families; corporate PARTNERS, and their partners; collaborative institutions, academic establishments; other networks, forums and supporters of gender balanced leadership. Our COMMUNITY courageously speaks up and proudly puts our values into practice in their own organisations.
HOW WE IMPACT YOUR COMMUNITY
We are a social catalyst focused on positive change via sharing KNOWLEDGE, BEST PRACTICES, TOOLS and TECHNIQUES through networking, learning events, instructive webinars and mentoring programs.
What We Believe In
RESPECT: Our volunteers, our partners and all who contribute to the advancement of gender balanced leadership
COURAGE: It takes bravery to advance real change
GRATITUDE: We are thankful for the contribution of every one of you, our supporters
COLLABORATIVE INTELLIGENCE: We work together to achieve great things
EXCELLENCE: We do the best we can – and love to exceed expectations
TALENT: We nurture talent to build a brighter future
PROGRESS: We make it happen!
What We Do
Create Safe Networking Environments
- Meet and share ideas with people from a diverse range of industries, seniority levels and geographical locations – via our online member platform, or at local face-to-face events
- Build alliances and do business together in a non-threatening, professional situations
Help You Develop Your Knowledge and Skills
- Thought leadership webinars - helping you to understand the latest concepts and theories
- Self-development webinars – building and refining your practical skills and competences
- 600+ physical events, around the world, every year
- Dynamic content on the latest and greatest insights to help you advance your career
- Interactive Forums for you to discuss and debate with our global members
- Advanced global online networking as well as face-to-face local networking
- Offer volunteer opportunities – a great way for you to build your skills in a safe environment
Give You Access to Excellent Mentoring Programs
- Bespoke local mentoring program – one to one or group mentoring
- International virtual mentoring programs for senior leaders
- Involvement in EU funded projects, such as the ME-ToTEM Mentoring project
Inform You on Gender Balanced Leadership
- Give you access to the latest research on gender balanced leadership
- Collaborate, develop and share best practices to help organizations engage men in women’s development
- Set up a network of male allies who are passionate about working together with women on collaborative leadership
Spread the Word
- Continue to take PWN to the world by identifying the cities in which we can best serve potential members
- Build a truly global presence - working closely with our corporate sponsors to have a presence in the areas they need us to be
- Strategic partnerships with other networks and events including Women’s Forum, SAIS, WIN, JUMP, WiL, NASEBA, Global Summit, GWALS