PWN Global: Global Executive Lead - Network Sustainability
We are seeking a Global Executive Lead - Network Sustainability, responsible for helping existing PWN City Networks to become more sustainable, helping them to expand and grow.
This role will establish, develop and expand relationships with the existing City Networks and make recommendations to the Board in respect of policies that would assist networks, in particular as regards the exchange of best practice, clarity and transparency of process, platform support and effective governance structures.
Core responsibilities also include identifying and building opportunities for learning & development / training for City Network Boards.
||Global Executive Lead
||8hrs/wk (including meetings)
Duties and responsibilities for this role may include:
- Recruit and lead a winning team of volunteers to create a network sustainability strategy, with the mindset to empower City Networks and act as champions for PWN Global
- Liaise with City Networks Presidents to ensure that they have access to Global content, information and networks, and oversight of their Boards’ engagement with PWN Global
- Support the exchange of best practice between networks
- Liaise with the PWN Global Board to provide support to struggling networks
- Make recommendations to the Board for improvements in support to City Networks, including policies and training, support structures and processes for City Network Boards, especially succession planning and membership renewal, aiming to help networks to progress from Stage 1 to Stage 3 of development
- Participate in monthly Board teleconference, and shares with other Board Members
- Participate in City Network President teleconferences.
The team working with VP Network Sustainability should:
- Along with godparents, provide support when networks are struggling, or when they wish to expand and grow their membership and partnerships
- Gather and share best practice in support of long-term, sustainable growth including succession planning & membership renewal
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 6 years of progressively responsible business experience, preferably in an international environment
- Experience in as many of the following fields as possible: human resource management, law, sales, finance/budgeting, technology or related areas
- Ideally having served as a City Network President, a Board Member at the Federation level, on a Non-Profit Board, or on Corporate Board managing external relations
- Experience in negotiation, contract management and/or relationship management
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a sense of diplomacy and collaborative leadership
- Working across cultures and fluency in written and spoken English in required in addition to other languages is ideal.
- Access to an international network of great professionals
- Bring your own ideas and innovate
- Develop professionally and learn from your peers
Send your letter of motivation and CV to email@example.com. To discover all of the volunteer opportunities that are currently open with PWN Global, click here.