September feels like a new fresh beginning doesn't it? It's a time to get centered, focus and reflect on what is working and what needs to improve. It's the perfect time to identify the things that are most important to you and create a roadmap to accomplish them in your personal life and your business!
Karine Heckmann will be unable to facilitate this event due to an unmissable opportunity in New York. We wish her very success! Cobey Flynn will instead facilitate this informative and interactive workshop and walk us through how to “Think Like A Brand” in both our life and our work. Cobey is an award winning Brand Strategist that specialises in launching innovation brands. Let's start afresh and reinvent ourselves together this September.
Where are you? And where are you going?
● The Mission Map is a tool used to achieve our larger aspirations and goals in life.
● It identifies the things that are most important to you and gives you a roadmap to accomplish them.
● Derived from an award-winning Brand Launch Strategy, it allows you to remove the emotional stresses and enables you to focus on “Where do I want to be in 1 year and what do I want to have achieved?”
✓ 26th of September 2017, 19:30 - 22:00
* Doors open for sign-in at 7.30pm.
* Doors close for sign-in at 7.55pm. Important: No one enters thereafter.
* Workshop starts promptly at 8pm
* Networking and pica pica from 9pm to 10pm
✓Palau Macaya Open Map Here
✓ Free for PWN Premium Members and Corporate Partners
✓ 15€ for Non-members. No cash or electronic payment at door.
Important: Due to limited spaces payment method is only available via the website.
* If you need to verify your membership status, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special thanks to our sponsors Obra Social de "la Caixa".