The conversation where, if you went back to it you would:
· Say what’s on your mind, rather than what the other person wants to hear
· Speak up
· Use the right words to express how you feel
· Turn someone angry into someone who thanks you for your input
Whether it’s with a boss, colleague, friend or family member, handling difficult personalities, and conflict, is a life skill we learn the hard way.
If at all.
In this workshop our facilitator Razwana Wahid wlll show you:
· Why more conflict in your life is a good thing
· The one action that reduces conflict and makes you more emotionally intelligent
· 7 mistakes most people make when faced with an argument (and how to avoid them)
· A simple model for resolving that argument you can’t stop thinking about
· The only script you need to give feedback without anyone crying, shouting, or throwing furniture at you
As well as learning some new tools, you’ll also have the opportunity to practice them.
See you there!