PWN Global: Marketing Lead
PWN Global is seeking a Marketing Lead. An experienced marketer who is skilled and passionate about developing a brand, ensuring brand consistency across all channels and materials and raising awareness for our professional community.
Ideal candidate will be responsible for creating, guiding and executing PWN Global’s marketing strategy.
This role works closely with key stakeholders to determine business objectives and strategy for delivery.
The role provides a client liason to some of our corporate partners.
- Create and implement a marketing strategy to enhance visibility and create interest for PWN, for both members and potential members.
- Positively managing the company brand via marketing; engaging with a team of diverse communications volunteer roles and ensuring that information released is consistent with the strategy at large.
- Collaborate, facilitate and assist on various projects with various volunteer groups
- Create and curate content for upcoming and active marketing campaigns excluding social media
- Actively support our board s VP’s visibility and campaign opportunities
- Lead and coach our local city network marketing, events and social volunteers on PWN Global’s brand and marketing guidelines in their onboarding process
- Planning and coordinating communication efforts (website and newsletters).
Approx 4 hours per week (variable and dependent on development of a support committee)
IDEAL BACKGROUND / EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in marketing & communications
- Awareness of and proficiency with communications technologies
- A strong writer with excellent English and the ability to adapt style and tone according to channel
- Working across cultures, dedicated with a sense of diplomacy and leadership with strong influencing skills
- Demonstrated experience in executions of projects from beginning to end, with strong attention to detail
- Committed team member with ability to work autonomously
To apply for the role, please send your CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com